Friday, April 27, 2012

Embarking on an Escape.

I just wanted to write a brief post to inform you all that I am about to embark (escape?) on a week-long holiday to Sydney and the Blue Mountains, where I'll spend some time with my "middle" sister and a friend.

It's my first time to this part of the country and I'm terribly excited. And somewhat overwhelmed since there seems to be so much to see and do! 

SJ and the Bailey-dog will be minding the house (and all its chores) whilst I'm away, but unfortunately SJ doesn't blog. In fact, he doesn't even know how to turn on the computer, which is somewhat unusual for someone of his generation. Yes, he is a rare find indeed!

So, there will most likely be no further blog posts until I return in a little over a week's time.

Just so you know.

Have a wonderful week!





1 comment:

  1. How exciting! You're so good with your blog, I need to catch up, after next week I have a few things in the pipeline so will get back into it; promise! Safe travels x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!