Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Postcrossing Adventure: Week 12

Week 12
 
// outgoing:
 
 
It has been very hot and very boring here this week. I think I would have happily written Postcrossing cards all week, if Postcrossing didn't set limits on the number of postcards a person can have in transit at any one time. So, I just sent another TWO cards this week, since it seems to take a really long time for my cards to arrive at their destination.
 
A lovely vintage forest scene from cardcetera.com went to Hong Kong (AU-333544), and I sent a stunning merino ram First Day of Issue maxicard to Finland (AU-333546).
 
 
 
 
 
 
// incoming: 


 
Two out, and two in: From China (CN-1171331) I received the lovely Big Ben postcard (I just L-O-V-E Big Ben!), and the vintage favourites came in from Russia (RU-2315054).
 
 
 
Postcrossing postcards sent to date: 27
All time: 86
 
 
Postcrossing postcards received to date: 35
All time: 97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!