Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Postcrossing Adventure: Weeks 21 & 22

Week 21
 
// outgoing:
 
 
So, it appears the mail is slow. Or, at least, that's the only logical explanation for it, because I've not received a card in a few weeks now, and my cards seem to be taking forever (20 days or more!) to get to their destinations.
 
Because of that, I could only send ONE card during week 21 of the "challenge" as I'd maxed out my limit of travelling cards. 
 
This card is of an Australian Native Orchid and is (still!) on its way to the USA (AU-346363).
 
 
 
 
 
 
Week 22
 
// outgoing:
 
 
I sent TWO Postcrossing cards this week: Irish wisdom is on its way to Germany (AU-347840), whilst the medieval art is travelling to South Africa (AU-347841).
 

 
 
Postcrossing postcards sent to date: 47
All time: 105
 
 
Postcrossing postcards received to date: 37
All time: 99


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate any suggestions, feedback and comments you may like to share, so please don't be afraid to leave them. It'd be wonderful to see you return again!